INFORMATION FORM FOR WEB PAGES according to the law regarding Information Society Services and E-commerce (LSSI-CE, as per the Spanish acronym)
© HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A. All rights reserved.
1. In accordance with the provisions of Act 34/2002, of 11 July on the Information and E-Commerce Society Services, HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A informs you that:
Its company name is HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A.
Its tax identification code is A-35084284.
It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Las Palmas, volume 1234, book 12, inscription 34, sheet GC12345.
Its registered office is located in CALLE ISLAS AFORTUNADAS, 5, CÓDIGO POSTAL 35130 MOGÁN - LAS PALMAS (SPAIN).
2. HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A informs you that the aim of the website www.rocasrojas.com is to provide the general public with information regarding the company’s
activities the products and services it supplies.
3. In accordance with the provisions of the EU REGULATIONS 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 and of other regulations on the
protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data, HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A guarantees the safety and confidentiality of data provided by
its clients. HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A informs you that personal data provided through forms on this website or by means of email messages will be processed in an
automated WEB USERS file.
In sending these forms on this website, senders give their consent to be included in the above mentioned processing in order to be provided the information requested in
the forms or subscriptions.
If users decide to fill in a form of this website where personal data are required, they are hereby informed that HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A will adopt the technical and
organizational measures necessary to guarantee the safety of the data provided in order to avoid alterations, losses, non-authorised processing or access, in accordance
with the current state of technology and meeting the provisions of the regulations in force.
However, HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the network used for access, or the Internet and therefore the violation
of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
Users will respond in any case to the veracity of the information provided and will be held responsible for communicating to HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A any modification
regarding this information. HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A is exempt from any liability in this sense.
The objective of the processing is to serve as an information support for fiscal, administrative, commercial, and accounting management by the company.
Data access, rectification, erasure, objection and portability rights, as well as the right of restriction to their processing, can be exercised by addressing
HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A, domiciled in CALLE ISLAS AFORTUNADAS, 5, CÓDIGO POSTAL 35130 MOGÁN - LAS PALMAS (SPAIN).
4. HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A is the owner or possesses the relevant rights regarding intellectual property rights of this website and of the elements contained therein:
texts, pictures, sounds, videos, brand names and trademarks, logotypes, design, etc. in virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1 of the intellectual property act.
Reproducing, public distribution and communication, including public display, of the totality or part of the website’s contents is strictly prohibited whatever the
support and technical means, without the express authorisation of HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A and/or the authors or holders of the rights.
Users can view, print, copy and store the elements of this website as long as it is only for private and personal use.
Non-authorised use of the information contained in this website, as well as the breaching of intellectual property or industry rights of HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A shall
incure the corresponding responsibilities established by law.
5. HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A reserves the right to make changes deemed relevant on its website without notice, such as changing, deleting or adding both content and
services provided though the website and the way these appear and where they are located.
6. HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A does not guarantee the nonexistence of errors in the access to the website, in its content, or where it is updated, although every effort
will be made to avoid errors, correct them or update them, when applicable.
HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A will not be held responsible, in any case, for damage of any kind that could cause, including without limitation: errors or omissions in
contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harming programmes in the contents despite the use of all technological
measures necessary to avoid them.
8. This website provides users with access to information and contents for which users assume responsibility, including the registration process that could be necessary
to access certain services or contents.
In the registration process, users will also be responsible for providing true, legitimate and updated information as well as making diligent and confidential use of the
access data provided.
Users commit themselves to make appropriate use of the information, contents and services of this website and, in particular, they will not carry out any action that
could cause physical and logical damage to the system or try to access it in a fraudulent manner using non-authorised access data.
Both access to this website and the use made of the information it contains are the sole responsibility of users. Users will be responsible for all action carried out
with their usernames. They are responsible for choosing robust passwords and password reminders, which include numbers and letters, and even, in systems that allow it,
punctuation signs and special characters, that are difficult to guess. Users will particularly avoid using dictionary words, words associated with the user (name of a
relative, address, date of birth, etc.) or easy combinations (combinations of names and months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.). HOTELERA PLAYA DE AMADORES S.A will not answer
to any consequence or damage entailed by this access or use of information.
9. This website may use “cookies”; the aim of these cookies is to improve the provision of services supplied, adapt them to users’ preferences and recognise them on their
different visits to the site. Cookies are only associated to an anonymous user and his/her computer and they do not provide references that can deduce his/her personal
10. This legal notice and these general terms are ruled by Spanish legislation and any type of controversy or dispute regarding the use of this website will be
interpreted in accordance with the laws in force in the residence location of the owner of the website. Any dispute or conflict that may arise will be resolved by the
Courts competent within Spanish territory, and users expressly renounce any other.